Cornerstone offers several women’s Bible study groups.
Monday Evening Bible Study
What: Bible study “Matchless: the Life and Love of Jesus”
Where: Cornerstone sanctuary
When: Monday evenings, 7:00-8:30. Starting September 27 and running for 9 weeks, ending just before Thanksgiving
Why: Spiritual growth and fellowship
Leader: Louise Sargent
Sign up: On Sundays through September before and after service or by emailing Louise at email@example.com
Books: Order from Amazon or through Louise or Diane Culp ($20)
Tuesday Morning Group
If you would like to contact Diane and find out more about this group you can email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Opportunities for Connection Groups
Small Groups at Cornerstone
Teresa Hutchinson is starting a new Evening Women’s Small Group (this is not a Bible Study group) which will meet Thursdays at 7PM, via Zoom or in person if allowed. You can email Teresa (email@example.com) for more information or to join this group.
Women’s Small Group – Thursdays 7 – 8pmThis small group will utilize the Wesleyan Small Group approach for weekly conversations and observations towards encouraging each other to grow stronger in our walk with God. Here are the basics for the group:
- Weekly, Thursdays at 7PM to 8PM at the church
- September 23rd – December 16th, 2021 (not meeting on Thanksgiving)
- At our first meeting:
- Each person can introduce themselves, their spiritual journey, and why they have decided to join a small group.
- Each member shares a short bit on how it is with their soul. (this is easier than it may sound)
- We will wrap up with prayer
Before the meetings:
- Think about your week and how your soul is doing
- PRAY for each other on the distribution list by name, that we may create a space for each other to grow in our walk with God
Thanks! Teresa Hutchinson
Contact the church office at (office@BuildingOnJesus.org) if you would be interested in being part of a connection group.