Here is a glimpse at our upcoming services through Advent, including where you can access each service:
- November 29th (on YouTube & Facebook) – First Sunday of Advent
- December 6th (Service On Zoom) – Testimonies in Advent & Communion
- December 13th (on YouTube & Facebook) – Cornerstone Christmas Pageant
- December 20th (on YouTube & Facebook) – Fourth Sunday of Advent
- December 27th (Service On Zoom) – Christmas Worship!
Additionally, Christmas is upon us and we are excited to be offering a variety of unique and safe opportunities this Christmas. Above, you’ve already seen some plans for Advent, including our Christmas Pageant on the 13th! Be sure to keep an eye out for more details from Mrs. Karen. For Christmas Eve, the Believe team was excited about how we could plan safe and special opportunities for worship together.
Here is the Christmas Eve Schedule:
- Facebook Premieres of our Christmas Eve Service at 4 & 7 PM so you can watch at the same time as your church family (the service will also be uploaded to YouTube, in case these service times don’t work)
- A special Christmas Eve Zoom service with carols and communion at 9 PM. The Zoom service is in addition to the Facebook/Youtube services and will be an opportunity to sing together, share in communion, and end the night with Silent Night by candlelight. This is a different service than the ones on Facebook and Youtube.
- We are also preparing Christmas Eve kits that you will be able to pick up at the church on December 20th. More details to come.
You will be able to celebrate Christmas at home from wherever you are this year. Together, as a church family, we will join our hears for worship virtually, knowing that God connects us in Spirit. We will remember the night in which Jesus was born, alone with only his parents, in a stable in their hometown. Though it will be different than usual, we do believe that God will move within our Church family this Christmas season and in these upcoming Sundays. We pray that you will commit to this journey with us, as a family. May it be so, and may God bless this season for our church.